- Key strategic Government client – Place Management NSW
- Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
- Provide high level property and facilities management services
CBRE has been appointed by Place Management NSW, the State’s premier place making agency, to provide asset management services across some of our most recognisable, State Significant heritage and cultural precincts. This is a once in a generation opportunity to join our newly-formed account team supporting Place Management NSW’s vision to create extraordinary places.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Ensure optimal tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance of all services across the portfolio
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Manage the co-ordination of contractors around plant reliability, sustainability and preservation of property assets
- Responsibility for the safety of all services and systems, essential services, building structure and risk management
- Ensure efficient budgeting and financial reporting for the allocated assets.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Customer focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience in facilities management and building maintenance environment with good technical knowledge
- Understanding of relevant property operations and building services legislation including essential services
- Well organised and able to work autonomously across several sites.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.