New client account
Great career development opportunity
Ruakura, Hamilton location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our client and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Management of client vehicle fleet
- Responsible for invoice processes and, reviewing the work orders and quotation
- Coordinate, oversee and manage repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians and contractors
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Manage and prepare the capital project, operating budget and variance reports.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in facilities management role
- Experience and/or Knowledge in vehicle fleet management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and ability to use work order system.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.