Facilities Manager - Oil&Gas
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 22-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Purpose of the role
Ensure M&R operations runs smoothly in their respective region
- Conduct annual inspections and simulation test for critical equipment on service stations, make sure that all the items are working in good order.
- Assess the extent of equipment repair or replacement requirements and provide efficient and economic recommendations to Account Manager.
- Perform quality checks for completed maintenance and repair work to ensure that the work meets with the standard and in good quality.
- Respond to emergency call and manage “make-safe” works when required.
- Track statutory compliance requirements for the filling stations.
- Advise the Account Manager on M&R budget requirement for individual sites.
- Invoice verification is needed.
- Meet with the supplier regularly to review work & safety performance.
- Manage asset write-off and movement.
- Oversee technical support is required
- Undertake business related assignment when required by client
Qualifications/ Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- Experience in project or property management in term of multi-location retail sites, with basic knowledge in fueling systems, electronic, hydraulics, general maintenance and mini project planning.
- Good communication in both English and Chinese.
- Good team work and interpersonal skills.