Facilities Manager (New position, Expression of Interest)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 17-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility or portfolio of buildings.
- Develops a growth tactic to improve working relationship with client
- Ability to grasp business concepts and translate into actionable facility work processes
- Develop front of house services to deliver highest standards of hospitality, brand representation and visitor engagement
- Develop rigorous housekeeping operations to ensure highest quality of space maintenance and preparedness
- Develop a smart and transparent sourcing plans to ensure all soft services and managed within budgets
- Provide facility operation perspective in coordination with CBRE project services to deliver new office spaces
- Develop client relationship plans to achieve positive expectations on project deliveries
- Ensure processes are compliant with finance operating processes
- Prepare budgets and report accurate expenses
- Work with expert consultants to ensure rigorous maintenance regime
- Design scope of preventive & cyclical maintenance schedules
- Good command of language for report writing
- Comfortable in preparing and presenting proposals and financial analyses
- Selection and hiring responsibilities, ensuring individual job description meets the need of planned services
- Ability to lead workforce and manage expectations
- Minimum of 5 years of related FM experience.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Facilities management experience in commercial or industrial sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong experience and knowledge in handling HSE issues
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.