• Newly formed opportunity
• Located in Millicent
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Provide customer-focused, responsive facilities support services that are of the highest quality and professionalism
• Day to day management of vendors and personnel involved with the FM service delivery to ensure a seamless service delivery across all the facilities functions with minimal distribution to business activities
• Assure prompt and positive action on all customer complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct quality assurance follow up; respond to enquiries regarding services and facilities issue
• To undertake delegated projects from investigation through to making recommendations and implementation
• To coordinate and manage space allocation, churn and minor projects, managing other CBRE staff on site (as well as contractors)
• Managing hard and soft services across the client facility
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Experience in a similar facility position ideally within a Corporate Facilities Management environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills paired with excellent time management skills
• Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
• The ability to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible and innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
• Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Dependable and flexible approach, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.