Taipei , Taiwan
Date published: 15-Aug-2019
· Perform detailed daily floor inspections to ensure a high-quality office image.
· Assist Site Leader to execute a site business plan, budget control & planning, and implement improvement plans, including innovative strategies to support the Client’s objective.
· Facilities management including system maintenance, vendor management, health & safety, procurement and management of clients’ facilities/ properties
· Provide projects and facilities management support on site, including maintenance services, EHS & sustainability issues, preparing and reviewing and negotiating M&E contracts, supervising and coordinating with contractors
· Maintain good communications and smooth relationships with clients, US Mission control, India Mission control and users
· Maintain good relationship with the landlords, vendors, Client IT/network teams,
· Manage emergency response, incidents and emergency handling and reporting
· Generate related content of reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly FM reports, progress reports, incident reports, maintenance report consolidation for regular submission as applicable
· Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs and all technical documentation.