Work across a portfolio of industrial assets on a prestigious client account
Provide high-level customer service and facilities management expertise
Western and Northern Suburb of Victoria Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Ensure optimal tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of all services across the portfolio
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Assume responsibility for the safety of all services and systems, essential services, building structure and risk/WHS audits
- Carry out building inspections as required under the building’s operating model & document findings.
- Ensure efficient budgeting and financial reporting for the allocated assets.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A customer-focused approach, strong communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience in facilities management and strong technical knowledge of building maintenance
- Intermediate experience with the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- An understanding of relevant property operations and building services legislation
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously across sites
- A drivers licence and own vehicle are a requirement for this role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.