Facilities Manager - Industrial
New South Wales , Australia
Date published: 12-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manage a portfolio of industrial assets for a national client account
Provide high level customer service and facilities management expertise
Western Sydney Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Ensure optimal tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance of all services across the portfolio
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders and respond to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Manage the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This includes planned jobs, risk management, tenant service requests, inspections etc
- Manage the co-ordination of contractors around plant reliability, sustainability and preservation of property assets
- Responsibility for the safety of all services and systems, essential services, building structure and risk/WHS audits
- Ensure efficient budgeting and financial reporting for the allocated assets
- Monthly on-site inspection to carry out monthly reports of each site.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Customer focused with strong communication and relationship management skills
- Previous experience in facilities management and building maintenance environment with good technical knowledge
- High level use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Understanding of relevant property operations and building services legislation including essential services
- Well organised and able to work autonomously across multiple sites
- A car is a requirement for this position
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.