Facilities Manager (EOI)
Date published: 6-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under General direction, manage the account to secure business expansion, excellence in customer satisfaction, financials, resource delivery, business delivery and deliver gross profit margins.
- Manage overall delivery of Facilities Management services to the client including overall accountability for financial (P&L), resource and performance management and reporting. Strong administrative experience/ Soft Services.
- Lead the Team - managers and staff to deliver a seamless service, which is on time, to budget and to agreed quality/service levels.
- Manage the performance, training and development of those directly reporting to the position.
- Where applicable - manage the adoption of a “one team approach” by integrating supply partner management (and their team reports) with CBRE Facilities Management Team to ensure and purposes both CBRE’ and supply partners’ act and behave as one.
- Maintain open, professional relationships with the client’s supply partners.
- To achieve the client’s vision.
- Manage services so that delivery complies with the client’s, Guiding Principles and Service Level Requirements.
- Manage and co-ordinate to the delivery of CBRE remote services where applicable.
- Manage the financial and commercial activities so that services are delivered within agreed cost targets and, where possible, reduce costs whilst maintaining quality standards or at agreed standards.
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
Health & Safety:
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.
- Experience in a customer facing role is essential, as is the ability to provide a practical and innovative FM service to senior managers in a client organization. Min 10 years of working experience. With solid safety knowledge and equipment on site. With experience in managing MNC offices and manufacturing working environment.
- Commercially trained. Ability to understand financials P&L and reports.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply a high level of collaboration and team leadership skills.
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Analytic skills with pragmatic delivery focus.
- Ability to define and implement effective processes and procedures for the business needs.
- Proven experience of implementing effective change management processes.
- High level of customer focus and commercial awareness.
This position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
If you are looking for a regional role with the opportunity to elevate your career then apply now through our careers website.