Facilities Management Lead
Central , Hong Kong
Date published: 26-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Lead the country overall FM operations to support the client banking business in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Improve the working efficiency
- Lead all facilities managers to achieve the annual goals and objectives
- Drive for continuous improvement for Global workplace solution (GWS) operations in terms of KPI, quality, resources and lead-time.
- Manage facility investment, budget and cash flow
- Build a strong working relationship with client to resolve conflicts and achieve Win/Win results.
- Responsible for maintenance, vendor management and contract administration covering services related to facilities management.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory codes and environmental guidelines and establish critical systems testing and emergency procedures.
- Build a positive and performance-oriented culture
- Work with clients, CBRE team and management to continually look for ways to improve service quality, service ratings and leverage opportunities.
A self-starter with sound organizational skills.
- Minimum of 10 years directly related experience in a facility management.
- Technical/engineering scholastic background is an advantage but NOT a must. Property Management, Facility Management or Facilities project management qualifications would be preferred.
- Experience in facilities operating budget preparations.
- Personality characteristics should include tact, diplomacy, and charisma, hands-on style of management, robustness of character, patience and a good sense of humour. The organization’s culture supports open-mindedness, creative and commercial flair, honesty and integrity, and a strong commitment to team spirit.
- Superior oral and written communication skills required- both Mandarin and English.
- Capable of working effectively across borders & across cultures, should be able to drive relationships at all levels.