Provide responsive customer service to stakeholders
Work as a part of a team to support a business-critical function
National Facilities portfolio, Melbourne CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Respond to and monitor tenant services requests in a timely manner
- Provide technical advice and assistance to customers and vendors nationally
- Work with the Facilities Management team and provide technical and procedural support
- Record all maintenance issues accurately in the PULSE system
- Provide administrative support to the procurement team and other relevant business units.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for delivering a high level of service clients
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build professional business relationships
- The capability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Experience in a customer service or call centre role, preferably with exposure to the building services industry
- IT savvy, strong Microsoft Office knowledge and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.