Great Development Opportunity
Provide responsive customer service to stakeholders
Strategic Client Account, Melbourne CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Providing superior customer service to our client
- Building positive relationships and engaging customers
- Acting as the first point of contact for our valued client
- Coordinating service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Timely management and processing of customer requests, queries and billing information
- Account administration and supporting the Facilities Management Team as well as client
- Understanding and responding to the needs of all key stakeholders
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- To be successful in this position you must have proven experience in a similar role with a strong focus in demonstrating customer service. Fulfilling the below criteria is also advantageous:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Call and query handling and call resolution skills
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and call centre technology
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.