Facilities Executive (West)
Date published: 25-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Day to day management of services listed below (as appropriate) and coordinated with Facilities Manager:
- Janitorial, cleaning and pest control, laundry services
- Client work order management
- Conference room bookings and support services
- Office equipment services (shredders etc
- Catering, vending, kitchen equipment.
- Daily interfaces with all levels of business unit personnel determining requirements and mobilizing internal and external resources accordingly.
- Implements continuous improvement ideas to enhance service offering and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains databases including client requests, cost records/invoicing.
- Manages recycling program and other sustainability programs.
- Manages operations staff which could include: janitors, cafeteria workers etc.
- Ensures client needs and concerns are considered and addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors expenditures and assists in preparing budget estimates for the area of responsibility.
- Manage vendors and especially GMP documentation / compliance / facing auditors
- Degree/Diploma (Business, Engineering, Building Management-related)
- 1 -5 years of working knowledge of real estate and or facility management disciplines.
- Contract administration.
- Able to manage contractors and vendors to deliver quality works and services
- Budget planning and stewardship.
- Safety, Security and Controls awareness.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and time constraints.
- Decision making and business judgement.
- A team player with good inter-personal and communication skills