Pulau Pinang , Malaysia
Date published: 30-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Leads shift operations and directs vendors and subcontractors.
- Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds.
- Working under limited supervision monitors building system operations and performance.
- Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Consults with clients to schedule preventive maintenance and other downtimes to minimize business interruption and inconvenience
- Generating monthly work orders from FMP Maximo.
- Updating servicing frequency Maximo to align with the real-time requirement if required.
- Monthly in-house PM schedule arrangements.
- Preparing monthly PM checklists.
- Closing monthly work orders and checklists for tasks that completed.
- Follow up and arrange scheduled service with OEM service team.
- Interpret OEM service report and lab calibrations compilations.
- Attending urgencies issues such as equipment troubleshooting and etc.
- Inventories and commensurable tracking.
- Weekly dosing chemicals balance updates.
- Perform repetitive dosing chemical restock on a monthly basis.
- Hands-on fabrication for annual replacement.
- Compiling and recommend the suitable mechanical and electrical device for overall equipment at client plant.
- Assist in document buy-off and equipment EHS standard verification on site.
- Attending meeting and site audit support.
- Plotting activity required to perform during the annual shutdown.
- Provide maintenance technical data such as service interval, belt tension requirement, grease application weight, and etc.
- Assisting in vendor permit submission and document preparation.
- Preferred Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and chiller, cooler, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair.