Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 18-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To carry out design facilities and equipment additions and modifications and prepare engineering drawings and specifications as assigned
- Co-ordinate and liaise with architects, consultants and local authorities as required to carry out these projects
- Prepare estimates quotations for basic projects involving equipment and facilities modifications
- Schedule and coordinate work by contractors to ensure adherence to specifications, building codes, safe practices, schedule of completion.
- To update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as per when necessary
- Oversee the reliability engineering program of all building systems including: fire/life safety, mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, controls) electrical (UPS, generators, primary switch gear), lighting and temperature controls systems, critical environments, and all process equipment.
- Maintain all infrastructure and compliance documentation for the building including up-to-date building drawings and single-lines as well as documentation mandated for the purpose of maintaining regulatory compliance with Local law.
- Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favourably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Provides facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
- Provide support to the site staff with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Ensures appropriate follow up with customers
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed
- Performs additional job duties as requests, analysis and reporting
- Undertake projects as and when assigned.? To ensure that all staff comply to EHS requirements
- To develop training programs for contractors
- To maintain and update documentation pertaining to Facilities related projects.
- To undertakes any additional duties as assigned by superiors as and when need arises
- Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
- Able to interact within and with other departments.
- Good team player.
- Responsible and hardworking.
- Well versed in computer applications e.g. Microsoft software.