Facilities Engineer (West)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Technical management of site systems including maintenance, repairs and inspections of assigned areas and ensure compliance with OIMS, S&SHE requirements
- Delivery of maintenance projects for new and modified facilities, including office reconfigurations
- Analysis of operations data to identify, develop and implement continuous improvement resulting in increased quality and lower operating costs.
- Champion SHES on site projects including LPS.
- Technical management of facility systems which could include: central plant, Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC), electrical distribution, fire safety, potable water, wastewater, plumbing etc.
- Analysis of operational data for trends/ opportunities to improve maintenance both planned and reactive resulting in optimum value.
- Monitor/analysis of site utility spend and usage to identify and implement utility reduction initiatives.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of operations procedures for maintenance and repair.
- Compliance with all operations OIMS and CIMS requirements including maintaining up to date maintenance and operations records
- Development and implementation of technical solutions to operational problems.
- Development of project scope, cost estimates, schedule, and implementation of maintenance projects to improve facility systems including all SHE requirements and customer interfaces.
- Maintains surveillance to ensure there is no interruption to the facilities.
- Plans and tracks the inventory of required spare parts including safety tools.
- Ensures client needs and concerns are considered and addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors expenditures and assists in preparing budget estimates for the area of responsibility.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
- Degree/Diploma (Engineering or Building Management-related)
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Safety, Security and Controls awareness.
- Working knowledge of facility management technical disciplines, codes etc
- Able to manage contractors and vendors to deliver quality works and services
- A team player with good inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of facility related regulatory requirements