Facilities Engineer (Technical Services Team)
SGP , Singapore
Date published: 16-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The GWS Facilities Management Technical Services Team seeks to expand aggressively both in business and technical capacities. This expanding business unit is creating constructive possibilities with the wider business from the advantage of technical legacy. We are seeking like-minded individuals, who remains hungry, have vision and is others-centered, in the FM technical profession field.
- Provide facilities engineering excellence on services delivery
- Perform executive administration work
- Expand technical capabilities of the business unit
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical knowledge: the ability to demonstrate sound practical technical knowledge related to Facilities Mechanical and Electrical services
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to accurately and correctly articulate through reports, emails and verbal communications.
- Problem solving: constructively have a keen mind for technical, administration, internal and client relationships challenges for beneficial solutions.
- Collaboration: Team player; mindful of others. Shares information and is prepared to assist colleagues when necessary in order to deliver a task or project.
- Desire to learn: Teachable spirit, receptive mind and positive outlook. Committed to the mission for success.
Qualifications and Education:
- Related M&E Engineering qualification:
- 10 years experience for good Certificate holder;
- 5-8 years experience for good Diploma holder;
- 3-5 years experience for Degree holder.