Key client account
Great career development opportunity
Support a portfolio of commercial CBD assets
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Providing superior customer service to our client
- Building positive relationships and engaging customers
- Acting as the first point of contact for our valued client
- Coordinating service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Timely management and processing of customer requests, queries and billing information
- Account administration and supporting the Facilities Management Team as well as client
- Understanding and responding to the needs of all key stakeholders
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills
- Tertiary qualifications and experience in a property related discipline advantageous and/or passion for a career in Facilities Management
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.