Support 3 assets for a key client account
Exciting opportunity to work in the global workplace solutions business
North Sydney location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Be the first point of contact for assigned locations for both hard and soft services – North Sydney and New Zealand ( Auckland / Wellington)
- Oversee the site operations including vendors, lodge work requests, troubleshoot issues
- Provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with our client
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Responsible for the financial performance, compliance and onsite financial operations, including OPEX of assigned locations
- Oversee the health, safety and environmental aspects of the FM delivery and complete site safety inspections
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated customer service experience and a keen interest in facilities management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Prior experience in maintaining M&E assets and dealing with hard services vendors
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.