• Newly formed opportunity
• Located in Milsons Point
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Coordinate general repairs and maintenance requests
• Direct liaison with client management, personnel and external service providers
• Support and assist in project activities
• Processing of invoices
• Assist in general facilities duties to ensure the adequate provision of office services and supplies including after-hours emergency contact
• Ad hoc administration as required.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Experience in a similar facility position ideally within a Corporate Facilities Management is environment
• You will be proficient in core MS packages in addition to having excellent time management and organisational skills.
• The ability to manage a busy workflow and meet deadlines is a must for this position.
• You will be client focused with strong attention to detail and have the ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff alike.
• A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.