Facilities Coordinator - Macquarie Park
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 4-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Provide facilities management services for a new client account
Opportunity to develop your FM skills
Here’s a snapshot of your day :
- Support the Facilities Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of all Facilities Management services for the client portfolio
- Ensure client satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of workspace management, building amenities and services
- Manage contractors and vendors to deliver cost-effective repairs and maintenance
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient and cost-effective operation of all plant and equipment
- Undertake risk management compliance and working together with the OHS Committee to assist with the management of OHS & all other safety programs
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in facilities management within a corporate office environment
- Knowledge in general trade maintenance
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages - particularly in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.