Provide Facilities Management support
Provide high level of customer service to our client
Retail Property Management Division, Melbourne
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with our client
- Manage site operations including vendors, lodge work requests, troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Conduct account administration and support the facilities management team as well as client
- Provide support to the onsite Facilities Manager
- Oversee the health, safety and environmental aspects of the FM delivery and complete site safety inspections.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated customer service experience and a keen interest in facilities management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.