Facilities Coordinator- GWS
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 14-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Perform services in a manner consistent with owner's mission, culture, corporate real estate standards, benchmarks and strategic facility plans
- Identify opportunities & implement initiatives to improve quality, customer service and cost savings.
- Establish detailed procedures for the oversight of work relationships, building maintenance, Health programs and customer hospitality.
- Represent CBRE as part of the business that supplies FM services
MANAGEMENT OF FRONT OF HOUSE
- Ensure good presentation and aesthetics of front of house, reception counter and guests hospitality
- Accept and coordinate service requests
- Receive and coordinate calls via phone, e-mail or any correspondences in regular office hours.
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Establish effective routines, procedure and ready resources to accept and manage customer service requests
- Monitor dispatch and track work orders within agreed completion rate
- Communicate with Security and IT groups to ensure proper response and actions on all emergency alarms and critical information flow
- Manage all room booking services and support for conferencing services
- Co-ordinate meeting and conference room bookings, catering, audio visual and equipment requirements requested by the client.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas. Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Coordinate readiness of meeting rooms, pantry and other shared facilities
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arranges escorts as needed. Handle requests from internal departments regarding mails or courier services.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress/quality of work performed by contractors, maintain a positive relationship, manage them to meet required response times and provide appropriate levels of service.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location.
- Utilise software or other systems for room bookings, workplace information solutions platform, help desk tickets, etc.
- Effective complaint handling, feedback management, standards and client service delivery.
- Maintain good relationships with internal customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Respond to and manage emergency situations / needs
- Assist FM in providing facilities management services or project work as required.
- Degree or above; at least 3 years of solid experience in Facility Management / Property Management field
- Detailed-minded and good communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems, including the internet and e-mail function.
- Willing to work overtime/weekends as necessary.