Provide facilities management services for a global key client account
Opportunity to develop your FM skills
South Melbourne location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the Facilities Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of all Facilities Management services for the client portfolio
- Ensure client satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of workspace management, building amenities and services
- Manage contractors and vendors to deliver cost-effective repairs and maintenance
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient and cost-effective operation of all plant and equipment
- Undertake risk management compliance and working together with the OHS Committee to assist with the management of OHS & all other safety programs
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities or property management
- Contractor management experience within a commercial building environment
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.