Various Facilities Coordinator opportunities on different regional accounts.
Roles may be located in either Sydney CBD, Balgowlah and Macquarie Park.
Stand alone positions where you are given the scope to engage directly with the client as the leading FC.
Long term opportunities across other accounts. You will be empowered to drive your career!
Here’s a snapshot of your day :
- Manage day to day facilities operations including contractors.
- Conduct regular inspections covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services
- Delivery of efficient and cost-effective facilities management for our client.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining preventative and reactive maintenance initiatives.
- Conduct regular inspections of tenancies covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internally and externally.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful :
- Experience in facilities management within a corporate office environment
- Knowledge in general trade maintenance
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages - particularly in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.