Brand new account based in Auckland
Progressive career development and learning opportunities
Provide high-level customer service and facilities support for a premium client account
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Act as first point of contact for mail and courier request
- Coordinate mail room operation and maintenance of mail room financial accounting
- Assist with the day-to-day facilities operations and oversee facilities management
- Act as first point of contact for building maintenance requests and vendor management
- Supervise site inductions and maintenance of tenant areas
- Ensure documentation is up to date and appropriately recorded and assist with ad hoc duties as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- 2 years experience in facilities coordination or administration
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with client directly
- Preferred knowledge in Work Health & Safety Act and general building maintenance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft - Word, Excel and Outlook
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you