New Client account
North Ryde location - Some parking available
Career development and learning opportunities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist with the day-to-day facilities operations and manage vendor.
- Act as the first point of contact for all facilities requests
- Coordinate maintenance request, repairs and site inspections
- Manage and coordinate soft and hard services when required
- Provide a high level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with small projects which includes budgeting and forecasting
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
Can we inspire you to join us?
- Experience in facilities management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with client directly
- Ability to manage contractors on-site
- Preferred knowledge of building management and/or engineering
- Ability to multi-task and meet client deadlines
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you