New Client account
Jandakot, Perth location
Free parking available
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining CBRE HSE Management System and Programs.
- Effectively manage workplace hazards and risks and ensure all incidents are notified and reported into the system
- Responsible for the delivery of efficient and cost effective premises management in client offices;
- Work with building management, supervisors and contractors to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner;
- Conduct regular inspections of tenancies covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internally and externally.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities coordinator role with some focus on health, safety and environment related matters
- Experience within manufacturing/construction/facilities maintenance background is preferred
- Knowledge of state and local health and safety, and environmental regulations and standards is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you