Provide high level customer service and facilities support
Opportunity for career development
Client site based in Macquarie Park
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Act as the first point of contact for facilities requests and provide high level customer service to our valued client
- Manage and process customer requests, queries and billing information
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders particularly with the tenants and the onsite management team
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Build positive relationships with all key stakeholders.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- The ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Some experience and a keen interest in property management, specifically facilities coordination
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to travel to Macquarie Park, a car and drivers licence is preferred.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.