Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 3-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responds to client inquiries and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages the work order process by generating and dispatching service request work orders to multiple subcontractors and vendors, communicating work orders to technicians on priority orders via fax, and assists management in resolving problems.
- Runs reports on open and completed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains all files on work orders, proposals, and department files. Creates files for new vendor and checks accuracy on all completed paperwork submitted by new vendors.
- Trains new vendors on company’s billing procedures.
- Implementation of operational strategies efficient operation of the specific site/portfolio.
- Deliver all facilities services to satisfactory standards.
- Ensure adherence of service providers to contractual obligations.
- Monitor tenancy fit outs and ensure fit outs comply with required standards.
- Monitor and review services in buildings, providing ongoing recommendations for enhancements.
- Monitor and arrange rectification of services failures, investigate causes of problems and take steps to prevent re-occurrence of services failures.
- Work with the SFM to ensure timely completion of annual essential services inspections and annual certification of specified buildings in accordance with local authority requirements.
- Ensure that all building services are monitored and available for use when required.
- Contract Management
- Assist with the management of service contractors, energy suppliers, technical consultants and minor capital works contracts
- Periodically review maintenance and service agreements, work with the procurement team to prepare accurate specifications and re-tender, as required, to ensure competitive, efficient and cost effective services are provided at all times.
- Review tenancies fit out documentation and make recommendations to the FM or SFM in respect of proposed service relocations and additions and ensure compliance of completed works.
- Tenant Liaison
- Liaise effectively with tenant representatives; attend to tenant enquiries, complaints or requirements in a timely, courteous and efficient manner, with significant matters to be referred to your manager and or the client.
- Provide tenants with direct, clear and concise communication on all building services matters either through formal meetings, letters or email on all building services issues
- Assist in preparation of annual operating maintenance and capital works budget
- Issue Purchase Orders ensuring correct account code allocation and approval, if required; and vet and authorize for payment tax invoices ensuring satisfaction of completion of works &/or delivery of goods
- Monitor and report as required on actual to budget expenditure year to date and full year
- Provide monthly report on services and monthly expenditure
- Ensure all technical documentation for each specified property is up-to-date and maintain a library of technical material/manuals
- Ensure all safety and environmental audit action items are addressed and appropriate documentation maintained
- Help manage environmental risk factors for minimisation of risk to client/owner, tenants and employer
- Update and maintain tenant information pack
- Be available to attend/advise on after hours breakdowns/emergencies and be contactable at all times via mobile phone and/or pager.
- Tertiary qualification in a technical/ facilities field (or relevant trade courses with proven graduation through at least 2 year experience) is preferred
- Experience in contractor management, facilities management or project management
- Sound organisational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication including excellent written and oral presentation skills in English (required) and cantonese(preferred).