Date published: 25-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility premises.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Min 3 years relevant experience in Facility Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player with a “can do” attitude and adhere to departmental core values and consistently demonstrates professional behaviour
- Able to manage the expectations of client and other stakeholders
- Able to consistently deliver quality work on time
- Able to prepare and deliver quality work of a high standard
- Minimum or intermediate skills and experience with use of MS Excel, Outlook and Word