- Gold Coast location
- Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
- Provide high level property and facilities management services
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with our clients, tenants and customers
- Manage site operations including vendors, lodge work requests, troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Conduct account administration and support the facilities management team as well as client
- Provide support to the Facility management team
- Oversee the health, safety and environmental aspects of the FM delivery and complete site safety inspections
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Understanding of facilities environment and OH&S with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in building/facilities management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you