Global well-known brand - account
Exposure to facility and admin co-ordination across all sites nationally
North Ryde, Sydney location - 10 min walk from North Ryde train station
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You will be supporting the day-to-day operations of all elements of facilities management (including preventative and reactive maintenance programs), system administration, contractor management and health and safety.
- With multiple sites around Australia, this account is currently in an exciting growth phase.
- Play major part in supporting Facility support activities for national HO site in North Ryde – where you will be based
- Manage purchase orders, invoicing, reporting and work order closures
- Response to client enquiries and concerns in timely manners
- Prepares and distributes periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Solid experience delivering services in a FM arena, managing delivery resources and staff.
- Experience managing costs and budgets with the ability to conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good computer skills and invoicing skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and ability to use work order systems.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems also leases, contracts and related documents.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.