Date published: 8-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide effective support to the APAC Facilities Management team in coordinating client's account administration and completion of multiple functions of office maintenance and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support achievement of business goals and KPIs in order to deliver a word class office facility.
- Represent client at the front desk through excellent customer service delivery.
- Support daily soft services needs such as pantry and office supplies.
- Stakeholder engagement & management of expectations to achieve customer service wins.
- Leads project coordination for office moves and change activities.
- Support procurement process, manages billing cycle in conjunction with central accounting team.
- Manage and establish a network of contractor relationship to support office operations.
- Attend meetings and coordinate emergency procedures and training.
- To assist the site cleaning supervisor to perform some minor tasks such as changing lightbulbs etc (if needed).
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must have experience in facility outsourcing preferably with a major outsourcing firm.
- He/She has a great positive attitude and be a people person.
- Tertiary education in business administration / hospitality or other relevant qualifications.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondences and memos.
- Ability to present information to internal department or large group of employees.
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills (EQ) and empathy.
- Requires basic knowledge of procurement and budgeting terms and principles.
- Ability to coordinate procurement effort and monitor procurement process.
- Ability to interpret and carry out general instructions and achieve goals and standards set by the FM.
- Sound knowledge with MS Office Suite such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to learn and pickup software platforms such as JD Edwards, WISP, Peoplesoft and CBRE ‘Insights’.