Taipei , Taiwan
Date published: 23-Aug-2019
· Cooperate and support the company’s objective of obtaining and maintaining the recognized QUALITY system.
· Under general supervision maintain assigned segments of the finance system for the respective Country, ensure accurate and timely processing of receivables and payables.
· Monitor and report monthly spend against budget
· Establish and maintain a filing system for correspondence, contracts, vendors and administrative documents.
· It is a condition of employment that all employees must be prepared to take up company assignments to work in China or overseas, when necessary.
· Cooperate & support the Company’s objective of achieving & maintaining a recognized QUALITY system.
· Be responsible for Cisco Badge & building access card management. , locker & cabinet management, mail express.
· Handle and transfer all incoming telephone calls to the proper individual or provide information and/or take messages, whenever the situation is deemed necessary.
· Handle Work Orders & SR in FMP.
· Be responsible for purchase order and receiving goods (e.g pantry consumable items, bottled water).
· Supervise and coordinate for the environmental cleanliness of the Reception area.
· Vendor Management
· Assist your department and working team in its day to day operations. Monitor and coordinate your records/filing and be flexibly responsive to any ad hoc duties or other duties that may be assigned.