Facilities Coordinator / Senior Facilities Coordinator, Central Area (6-month contract)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 15-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Be accessible for escalation of all Client related issues
- Oversee the front office, cafeteria and, pantry and hygiene operations
- Vendor Management
- Leading the event management activities, supported by Event Assistants
- Schedule and manage facilities work orders
- Responsible for administrative works, manage DO/PO/invoice, maintain file on work orders, reports, and all other facilities related file
- To closely monitor the day to day functions of the facility.
- Meeting with the customers and taking the feedback about the Facilities
- Daily conducting the meeting with the FM Team and taking the feedback about the work.
- Manage Move and Churn activities
- Generation of Monthly Report and sending it to Facilities Manager, provides manager with analysis and reports of vendor quality and work completion.
- Leadership and motivational ability
- Good knowledge and experience in client management and customer service delivery
- Interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong time management skills and team player.
- Diploma in Hotel/Facility Management
- 3-5 years of facility Management operations/exposure