A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the leading global provider of real estate outsourcing, with over 300 long-term relationships with corporate, healthcare, and government organizations, delivering facilities management, project management, transaction and portfolio, and consulting services across 350 offices worldwide. Within APAC, GWS works across 14 countries and employs over 11,000 people.
The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful competition of client facility needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs and ladders and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.