The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful completion of client facility needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains daily operation of office security system and prepares report
• Purchases office consumable materials, and arrange work order & payment to vendors
• Schedules and coordinates facilities maintenance and repairs, and security system
• Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
• Uses PC and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training
• Operates franking machine for mailing and assists mailroom work
• Modifies and maintains AutoCAD drawings to provide accurate floor plans and occupancy information
• Covers the backup role at reception & facilities assistant when required
• Monitors & checks the offsite document destruction at warehouse when required
• Other duties may be assigned.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.