Facilities Coordinator (Expression of Interest)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Respond to client inquires and concerns. Ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create work orders and assigns work orders to technician, subcontractors and vendors. Communicate work orders and assists management in resolving problems.
- Ensure work orders issued are closed in time with customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and check for accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Train vendors on work order and billing procedures. Process purchase orders and invoices and ensure proper cost centre coding.
- Manage contracts such as janitorial, landscaping and M&E includes holding monthly supplier meetings and completing monthly supplier measurements within agreed timescale.
- Manage building maintenance and all contractors who carry out works on site. Liaise, report and log defects over and above minor rectification, work with M&E engineers to ensure PPM is carried out to schedule.
- Ensure Annual Plan is maintained at all times to identify when statutory works, meetings and other key events are being carried out.
- Conduct inspections on the facility and act on findings identified during the building and workplace inspections
- Log helpdesk calls for contractor faults and required improvements.
- Escalate urgent issues identified through to the Facilities Manager.
- Provide assistance with basic office moves and work with the project team during on site projects, providing assistance where necessary.
- Maintain and actively work on the account filing system, keeping it up to date and accurate.
- Raise purchase orders as required and ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times.
- Complete supplier measurements within the agreed timescales. Escalate issues and action plan
- Ensure maintenance is carried out in line with procedures, using the permit to work system where applicable.
- Continually communicate building issues to end users, client and management tea
- Work with and support other members of the FM team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervisory experience of FM in a corporate environment.
- Operational experience of managing EH&S and Quality Systems.
- Self motivated and able to motivate a team.
- Excellent PC and MS office skills essential.
- Customer Service Skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent Contract/Supplier Management Skills
- Good Communication skills at all levels
- Creative thinker able to develop new ideas and solutions to client problem