Facilities Coordinator - Data Centre
Baulkham Hills , Australia
Date published: 26-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Provide facilities management services for a new client account
Opportunity to develop your FM skills
Baulkham Hills location
Here’s a snapshot of your day :
- Ensure the smooth operation of all Facilities Management services for the assigned site(s)
- Ensure client satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost-effective operation and maintenance of work space management, building amenities and services
- Manage contractors and vendors to deliver cost-effective repairs and maintenance
- Maintain high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement
- Undertake risk management compliance and working together with the OHS Committee to assist with the management of OHS & all other safety program
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful :
- Experience in facilities management within a corporate office environment
- Knowledge in general trade maintenance
- Intermediate level in Microsoft packages - particularly in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.