Facilities Coordinator (5 month fixed term contract)
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Expression of Interest for a 5 month fixed term contract
Sydney CBD location
Client account base
Here’s a snapshot of your day :
- Manage day to day operations including contractors, electricians, vendors, handle complaints and troubleshoot issues
- Conduct regular inspections of tenancies covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services
- Delivery of efficient and cost-effective facilities management for our client.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining preventative and reactive maintenance initiatives.
- Conduct regular inspections of tenancies covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internally and externally.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful :
- Experience in facilities management within a corporate office environment
- Knowledge in general trade maintenance
- Intermediate level in Mircosoft packages - particularly in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and adhere to strict deadlines.
Please note we would be looking for this role to commence end of July and work through until the end of the year.