Provide facilities management support
Provide high level of customer service to our client
Property Management Division, Adelaide
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with our client
- Manage site operations including service contractors, tenant liaison, lodge work requests and troubleshoot issues
- Conduct account administration and support the facilities management team as well as client
- Assist with monthly and annual reporting requirements including operating and CAPEX budgets, compliance audits and issuing purchase orders.
- Oversee the health, safety and environmental aspects of the FM delivery, including statutory code requirements, essential services certifications, workplace health and safety, building services operation and emergency procedures and complete site safety inspections.
- Undertake building inspections, providing ongoing recommendations for enhancement
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualification in a technical/ facilities field or experience in a similar role within a Corporate Facilities Management environment
- Experience in contractor management in commercial and Industrial building environment
- You will be client focused with strong attention to detail and have the ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff alike.
- Strong administration and time management skills and ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.