K , Hong Kong
Date published: 12-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide on-site service to the client.
- Assist the Facilities Team in the implementation of key initiatives and projects.
- Develop an understanding of and sound working relationships with key representatives of the client and key suppliers/service providers with whom you operate in support of the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Incoming / outgoing / internal mails / newspaper sorting, registration and distribution.
- Handle requests from internal departments regarding mails or courier services.
- Maintains neat appearance mail room, office area and other common areas. Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Assist the operation of meeting and conference room bookings, catering, audio visual and equipment requirements requested by the client. This includes liaison and coordination with equipment companies or external catering when required.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress/quality of work performed by contractors, maintain a positive relationship, manage them to meet required response times and provide appropriate levels of service.
- Assist in minor handyman work, e.g. repair and maintenance, meeting room setup and regular office checking.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Prepare reports, develop and maintain filing system.
- Assist FM Coordinator / Assistant FM and FM Manager with administrative duties or project work as required.
- Maintain good relationships with internal customers.
- Respond to and manage emergency situations / needs.
- Provide the necessary support in the absence of others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Ensure the KPI Targets for the Account are met
- Client Satisfaction
- Diploma or above; at least 1 year of solid experience in office environment
- Detailed-minded, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Average level in both English and Chinese.
- Strong Customer Service focus, proactive, mature, independent, self-motivated; able to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
- A sound knowledge of the operation of facilities management industry.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Good PC knowledge in Microsoft Office and computer applications.
- Willing to work overtime/weekends as necessary.