Pasig , Philippines
Date published: 9-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reporting daily to the Facilities Coordinator or Facilities Manager, the role of Facilities Assistant has been created to assist in all and any areas to ensure that the Facilities Management services of the building runs smoothly.
What this job involves
- Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the building and recording the findings.
- Working with the Facilities Manager and Moves and Changes team to address internal space requirements and to organize/assist with team moves and Moves and Changes team.
- Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers.
- Managing internal moves within the building with the Facilities Manager
- Working with the Building Operations team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
- Supporting the Office Service Coordinator as and when required regarding vendor management and Soft Service Support.
- Cover Receptionist Role & Responsibilities when required
- Manage day to day mail room operation, deliveries, inquiries, etc.
- Be aware of basic procedures, courier suppliers and all external key contacts.
- Manage mail related supplies stock and place order when needed.
- Other tasks and duties as required.