Victoria , Australia
Date published: 22-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Corporate banking client account
Part of our Global Workplace Solutions business line
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Effective management of planned preventative maintenance and reactive work order requests
- Coordinate maintenance request and other contractor work, ensuring timely manner closure
- Acts as a relief for the receptionist as required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Manage the complete cycle of the purchase to payment process including vendor queries and liaison with CBRE Finance.
- Issue purchase orders and ensure correct allocation and approval
- The first point of call for emergency issues. Respond to client inquiries, complaints and issues in a timely manner
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities or office administration is preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all level
- Ability to multi-tasks and meeting deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.