Facilities Administrator (Changi/West)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining databases, preparing company forms and maintaining confidential files.
• Serves as an administrative liaison to others within/outside the department/company regarding administration issues in areas such as accounting (expense reports), marketing (proposal collateral, client events), mapping and research (client research).
• Creates and initiates correspondence and memoranda; compiles and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations.
• Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
• Carries out special projects and assignments as requested. May be responsible for coordination/planning and execution of special events and conferences for client, department and/or office events. May participate in communicating new program(s) to employees.
• Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail. Coordinates services for outbound mail.
• Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
• Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
• Other duties may be assigned.