Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key Responsibilities :
- Complete planned preventative maintenance checks the coffee machine, pantry equipment.
- Inspect/repair floor, walls, ceiling coverings, furniture, drainage systems and luminaries (minor repair and touch up works)
- Painting and re-decorating (minor touch up works)
- Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required and escort vendors
- General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying
- Assist Building Facilities team with:
- Logistics set-up for events and meeting rooms.
- Vendor escorting duties.
- Office paperwork administration.
- Light bulb replacement.
- Maintain various records and documentation (Maintenance, Reports, Health & Safety and Quality).
Desired skills and experience:
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Handyman/Technician type role. Specifically, candidates must have experience of standard fabric repair and maintenance, prior exposure to subcontractor supervision and knowledge of all safety and code requirements.
- Candidates must hold an industry certification and demonstrate industry-based training.
- To be considered in this role will have strong oral and written communication skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on a key client account and work alongside a team of highly reputable Facilities Managers within the market.