Key Responsibilities :
- Complete planned preventative maintenance checks on the coffee machines, pantry equipment.
- Inspect/repair floor, walls, ceiling coverings, furniture, drainage systems and luminaries (minor repair and touch up works)
- Painting and re-decorating (minor touch up works)
- Assist M&E engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
- General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying
- Assist the Building Facilities team with:
- Logistics set-up for events and meeting rooms.
- Vendor escorting duties.
- Office paperwork administration.
- Light bulb replacement and minor electrical tasks.
- Maintain various records and documentation (Maintenance, Reports, Health & Safety and Quality).
- Must be well presented and capable of working with difficult clients.
Desired skills and experience:
- A great advantage would be M&E experience, knowledge of chiller systems, ACMV systems and BMS systems.
- To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Handyman/Technician type role. Specifically, candidates must have experience of standard fabric repair and maintenance, prior exposure to subcontractor supervision and knowledge of all safety and code requirements.
- Candidates must hold an industry certification and demonstrate industry-based training.
- To be considered in this role will have strong oral and written communication skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on a key client account and work alongside a team of highly reputable Facilities Managers within the market.
- To be successful in the role the employee must have a character of proactiveness and a willingness to learn new skills.