Expression of Interest - Valuation Team Leader
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 25-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Primary Role Objective
This position is responsible for leading, developing and managing the Manila Valuations Administration team to support the Americas VAS business. . Responsible for the management of the local workflow, which then assists the Americas producers and support across America. Ensure Admin based in Americas is updated at all times, ensuring that all services are delivered within SLA’s. Team customer service and communication is paramount.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the day-to-day work flow to ensure adequate resources to achieve client and internal KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all systems and processes utilised in the day to day Administrator workflow.
- Utilise operations workflow management tools to monitor team performance and report on metrics as necessary.
- Delegate tasks, communicating clear instructions to team members
- Recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Monitor team members’ performance to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is required
- Set clear team goals and create an inspiring team environment with open communication
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and motivation to team members
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the Valuations business
- Collaborate with Springwood HUB staff as needed to ensure excellent client outcomes within SLA.
- Manage leave plans for team
- Actively contribute to team meetings demonstrating a willingness to share ideas and information
- Undertake other duties and tasks as your manager may reasonably direct from time to time
Required Knowledge and Skills:
As a Team Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor with demonstrated ability to manage staff and proactively work with a remote team.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, customer service and consultation skills.
- An ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Able to adapt under pressure, work to deadlines, and prioritise on the run
- Solid understanding of a variety of report formats, and ability to translate data for a wide range of audiences
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in both written and spoken English language.
- Organisation and time-management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Management
- > 2 years experience in managing a team.