CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), #259 on Fortune 500 and an S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2016 revenue of $13B). The Company has approximately 75,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Asset Services manages residential, commercial, retail, industrial and hospitality property assets to effectively maximise our clients return on investment and align key property assets with their overall business strategies. We are currently looking for dynamic, highly motivated and independent candidates to join us.
- Reports to the Centre Manager and ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes and Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping etc. and make recommendations for upgrading of standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their concerns.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attending to all emergency situations.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Constantly check and act against encroachment of common properties.
- Degree in Building, Project Management, Real Estate, Engineering or Business.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills, and good proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Existing work authorization to work in Singapore
- Please indicate your period of availability in your resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.